Our in-house manufacturing capability is a key differentiating factor from our competitors.
Our 5,500m facility is located in northern Italy, near Milan. This facility manufactures both our wholly owned Venture Life Brands and Customer Brands, which are sold under the customers’ brand names.
Our 2,600m2 Swedish facility is in Gnesta, south of Stockholm, and manufactures the bacterial vaginosis and moisture gel under our own brand of Balance Active, but also under customer brand names. It contains a state of the art fully automated filling line that can produce 270 long neck tubes per minute.
We have over 35 years of experience in developing consumer healthcare products (registered as Medical Devices or Cosmetics), and a strong technical team in place with regulatory expertise. This in-house ability to develop and manufacture allows us to be agile in responding to market demand.
Our development and manufacturing capability is a key revenue driver for the Group. With our strong growth to date and strategic ambition, we have invested significantly over the last couple of years to increase the manufacturing capacity.
Full Service Offering
- Our Italian facility develops and manufactures:
- Our VLG brands
- Private label products for our partners
- The factory has six turbo mixers and 13 filling and packing lines
- The site is US FDA compliant for OTC and medical device and has International certification covering the EU, Far East, Brazil and the Middle East
- Manufactures products that are shipped to over 40 countries
Research & Development
- Over 35 years experience in development, testing and regulatory cosmetic and Medical Devices
- Development Capabilities
- Formulation development, verification & validation
- Cost engineering
- Market intelligence
- Claims support
- Dedicated laboratory facilities
- Regulatory Expertise
- Cosmetic and Medical Device regulations
- PIF and technical file and documents for CE mark
- Artwork review & approval
Quality, Environment, Health & Safety
- Integrated quality system based on international standards for assurance of quality and safety:
- ISO 9001 > UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems (Italian site)
- ISO 13485 > EN ISO 13485: 2016 Medical Devices – Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Regulatory Purposes
- ISO 22716 > UNI EN ISO 22716:2008 Cosmetics / Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) (Italian site)
- MDSAP > Medical Device Single Audit Program – Regulatory Authorities: Australia TGA, Brazil ANVISA, Health Canada, USA FDA (Italian site)
- UAE MoH > Site Registration for GSL Products (Italian site)
- Korean FDA > Certificate of GMP (Italian site)
- USA FDA > Registration for NTO, MGQ, FRO products (Italian site)
- In-house microbiology laboratory
- In-process control and monitoring for inbound raw materials, components and finished goods (independent Quality Control laboratory)
- In-house international Regulatory Experts
- Full traceability for each product/component
- Processes and software periodic validations
Our Key Customers
Key to our growth is fostering and nurturing our customer partnerships, both with new and existing customers. We strive to be “the partner of choice” in whatever we do.