Earol® is used to aid the removal of ear wax. It can also be used to soothe dry, itchy and irritated ears.
Clinically proven to soften and remove impacted ear wax to prepare the ear canals for clinical dewaxing, Earol® is highly recommended by audiologists, pharmacists, and healthcare professionals.
Earol® delivers a metered dose spray of olive oil, directly into the ear via a tapered actuator. This product works to aid the removal of ear wax, preparing the ear canal, and soothing itchy and irritated ears. There is no need for unsightly cotton wool plugs to keep the oil in the ear, since the metered spray dose provides the perfect amount of oil into the ear and allows the oil to adhere to the ear canal walls.
- Metered dose of oil, which prevents oil leaking out of the ear.
- 100% natural, medical grade olive oil.
- Tapered actuator to ensure that the product cannot be pushed into the ear canal.
- Patient receives the exact same dose each time with 200 doses per pack.
- Can be used prophylactically to ensure continued good ear hygiene.
- Highly recommended by audiologists, pharmacists and health care professionals.
Olive Oil and Mineral Oil.