EarolSwim® ensures that water does not get trapped in the ears during swimming, preventing ear infections and protecting the ear canals from unhygienic water.
Clinically proven to prevent water trapping in the ears, and protecting the ear canals from unhygienic water, EarolSwim® creates a water repellant barrier to prevent sore, itchy, and irritated ears.
EarolSwim® delivers a metered dose spray of olive oil with tea tree oil, directly into the ear via a tapered actuator. The product prevents water from trapping in the ears during swimming and prevents water borne infections as well as protecting ears from dirty water. EarolSwim® negates the need for unhygienic earplugs or swimming caps by creating a water-resistant and repellant oil layer in the ear essentially waterproofing the ear. Suitable for use on children from 1 year.
- Creates a water resistant and repellant oil layer to waterproof the ear and repel water from the ear after swimming.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Ideal for travelling to protect children’s ears from dirty pool water on holiday.
- Simple to use, natural, patient-intuitive with no mess or spillage.
- Bespoke, reusable, durable carry case ensures the product can be safely stored and remains secure when travelling.
- Patient receives the exact same dose each time with 200 doses per pack.
Olive Oil, Mineral Oil, Tea Tree Oil.